Monday 13 August 2012

Losing Lila

Losing Lila by Sarah Alderson
(just as a note, Sarah is freaking awesome and amazing and she replied to me on twitter and it was perfect)

So I read Hunting Lila about a year ago when it first came out and loved it. I think it is one of my most-read books, second only to the Warriors series. (cats ftw :P)
And then when I went on a book shopping holiday spree I totally forgot it had been published a day before *cries*. Therefore, when I found wifi last night, of course I bought it. Haha, my dad's going to kill me. (all the costs are charged to his debit card and then he makes me pay for it after he finds out I bought something). But I don't regret anything, not for Losing Lila.

I read it in four hours and ohmygosh it was brilliant. It kind of ended on a crappy ending so I'm hoping there's a third Lila book. PLEASE SARAH. PLEASE.

I'll do a review when I get home :3

(Also, in regards to my previous post, I finished Clockwork Angel (OHEMGEE), my awesome inkie buddie's book (jeez, ditto. It was so much better than most published books) and I'm halfway through Clockwork Prince. Happy days. And I'm slightly tanned! :D)

AND it's my birthday tomorrow. *le grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment