Friday 10 August 2012

The Books I Bought

So I'm going on holiday in about 10 minutes (no internet for 2 weeks, oh gosh no) and I thought I'd share the books I bought to read on the beach :D.

Clockwork Angel (Book 1 in The Infernal Devices series) by Cassandra Clare
Clockwork Prince (book 2 in The Infernal Devices series) by Cassandra Clare
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Reckoning (book 3 in the Darkest Powers trilogy) by Kelley Armstrong
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon

I'll review them when I get back ^.^

(This cost me £26 (about $35), which is not good)

Also I'm going to read an inkie buddy (my only inkie buddy, haha xD)'s book because she's awesome and the book's also pretty awesome. I'm about 100 pages into it already, which is brill :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment